Rock River Academy and Residential Center is committed to providing the highest quality mental health care and educational services for females ages 10-21 and adolescents with moderate to severe emotional disabilities.
Rock River Academy and Residential Center is committed to working with agencies, schools, families and other treatment providers to form treatment teams on behalf of the residents served. When working collaboratively to reintegrate the youth back into their communities, success is, most often, the outcome.
We provide exceptional personalized care to each resident. Our team of professionals is comprised of board-certified and child-trained psychiatrists, in addition to a host of master's-level clinicians for treatment programs.
Facility and treatment components include:
- Multi-disciplinary evaluations
- On-site Psychiatric and nursing care
- Qualified mental health professionals
- Case management
- Individual, group and family counseling
- On-site therapeutic day school licensed by Illinois State Board of Education.